Online earnings are the trend of the future because it’s more comfortable as compare to 9 to 5 office job. Survey reports show that increasing numbers of men and women are now preferred to work out of their homes. The most interesting aspect of starting a home-based business is the opportunity it provides to gain control over our own life. As a home business entrepreneur, we can shape our work life depending on our goals. There are no bosses to follow, no corporate culture to abide by, and no rigid work schedules nor time clocks.
In past YouTube is just a place where we get entertaining material and it’s a place of just enjoyment but now a day trend has change and we earn from YouTube. Here we provide you step by step guideline how to earn from YouTube.
- The very first step is channel planning. First of all, choose a topic that is of your interest and you have knowledge of it, for example, English teachers make the video related to English Grammar usually and Mathematics teacher provides a solution of Mathematics problems similarly adventures person like to upload a video of his/her adventures and adventures of other people. So the very first step is to identify your interest .After identifying your interest Choose an attractive topic for your Channel that not only attracts people but also SEO optimized and create your channel.
- Next step is the content of your video. The content of video should be your own don’t use copied video must watch the video of other but try to create something creative that attracts people and grab attention. Even if your content is not attractive at first, keep trying because practice makes perfect .Give your video an attractive title and keep the title short or medium size If the title is too long it might not be fully visible in the search results and might get cut off. Add custom Thumbnails that attract your audience. Attractive title and thumbnails go hand in hand.
- Next step is the Search Engine Optimization of your video. Usually, people search for videos either from YouTube directly or from Google. You can make use of this by optimizing your video so that it shows up in Google’s search results. Make sure to tag your videos with keywords that describe the content, as well as an eye-catching description. These will help drive people to your video from YouTube searches.
- Next step is to promote your Channel while using Digital Marketing techniques. Send your video out on Twitter, Facebook and other social media. Share it with people in your circle and Start a blog, make a website or post them on other video or social media sites. Subscribers are essential to becoming a partner. Interact with your viewers by responding to comments and making occasional videos directly related to viewer comments and questions. Connecting with your community will bring more members into that community.
- Once you’re able to gain enough Subscriber and viewers than monetize your video to start earning money online. This means you are allowing YouTube to place ads in your video. This also means that you acknowledge that there is no copyrighted material in your video.You can set up Google AdSense for free at the AdSense website.
- Once you have some videos online, monetized, and being viewed, you can check out the analytics on them to see how they are performing. Google Analytics provides you with a complete analysis of your audience. By uploading regularly you can help hold an audience. People are more likely to subscribe if you add content on regular schedule, and maintain that schedule as much as possible. One of the main reasons people subscribe to channels is weekly/daily episodes or series. Consistency is important here as the subject should be the same or at least similar in every video you make for the series.
So here, we provide step by step process how you earn from youtube by creating your own youtube channel and earn online in the comfort of home.