The use of social media is a crucial aspect of digital marketing. In fact, social media has revolutionized the whole concept of communication with people over the internet and emerged as an effective tool for marketing. There are many social networking sites and the most common are Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Whatsapp, Linkedin, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram. Almost 60% teenagers have the social media profile, a majority of the people spend a minimum of two hours in the social networking sites and the time spend on these sites is greater than the time spent on other websites. Social media has a lot of good and bad effects. It provides a good platform for marketing and advertising.
Facebook Marketing in Pakistan
Facebook is undoubtedly leading social network today. In Pakistan, Facebook has been termed as the most popular and most frequently use social networking website. With over 600 million users, this single plate form has the capacity to help a company grow and brand awareness. Facebook provides a number of features that can help in branding and increased public awareness about a company product and services. Pages and group are no doubt effective marketing tools but the features of Facebook ads are a true advantage of it.
Advantages of Facebook Marketing in Pakistan
There are many advantages of Facebook marketing such as :
- We can create our own Facebook page that acts as the website.
- Fan following of the page measured with ‘likes’ and ‘comments’ on the page. We also see in page analytics.
- Comprehensive targeting even allows us to target fans of an already established page.
- We can select our maximum advertising cost options for CPC and CPM. Cost per Click and cost per thousand impressions is low in comparison with other displayed advertising options.
- Good Click through rate if ads are designed properly.
- We can target ads by gender, age, range, hobbies and interests.
Types of Facebook Ads
Different types are used for Facebook Ads. The type of formats depends on your objective. It,s important to select an advertising objective that aligns your business goal.
All ads on Facebook have an image. Add a relevant image of the product that creates brief and relevant information about your product and services. You can choose to use a single image ad or use carousal, slideshow, instant experience to advertise with multiple images.
If you want to promote the video of your product such as recipes you can use video ads. You can create effective and short video and advertise it to engage the audience and drive conversion.
It is a type of ads that allows you to showcase up to ten images or video within a single ad, each with its unique content. So it’s you more opportunity to engage the audience because it contains more images that lead to conversion.
It is a type of formatting that allows you to combine video, SlideShare and image in the single ad. In this type, you have a good opportunity to combine all in one that is more attractive and engaging.
Slideshow ads combine multiple images and video, text and sound to capture the audience
attention and tell a story that engages more audience and provides a high conversion rate.
Instant Experience can be used with all Facebook ad formats – carousel, single image, single video, slideshow or collection. The format is optimized to showcase your products, highlight your brand or inspire mobile shopping.
A product can be advertised to millions of users in just a matter of minutes because of Facebook’s Social Ads. Facebook ads are easy to set up and provide some good option to the target audience is set up correctly. Here is step by step process of the set up of Facebook ads. All facebook campaign run through facebook ads manager tool.
Facebook Ads Step by Step
- First, choose an objective for the campaign. There are ten different options such as click to website, app install, app engagement, local awareness, video view, page likes, post engagement ‘offer claims and event response.
- Then define your targeting audience for this facebook include many options as to location, age, gender, language, relationship, education, behaviors, etc.
- Then set a budget for your campaign. Facebook offers you to set a daily budget and lifetime budget.
- After that create your advert, choose the images or video, headline, body text, and where your ad will be displayed on Facebook. For the text, you get 90 characters to share a quick message that will appear above your image(s) or video. You can choose an existing post or create a new one.
Placement and Delivery
- First, choose your advert placement. It defines where your advert is shown and with Facebook Ads, you’re able to choose which locations your advert will appear in.
- You can also schedule your campaign. Choose whether you want to run it immediately or want to customize it from start to end.
- Then the next step is delivery. It has two categories, standard and accelerated. Standard delivery will show your ads throughout the day, while accelerated delivery reaches an audience quickly for time-sensitive ads.
- Then create CTA ( call to action) button.its all your original objectives. Such as if you’re looking to increase the number of click on your website facebook’s ad manager will suggest the click to website adoption. Then upload your creative imagination.
- Now, your advert is ready to go. To submit your ad click the ‘Place Order’ button at the bottom right-hand corner of the page
You can do facebook certification as well for details, please review post. So it will be helpful for Facebook Marketing in Pakistan.
All internet marketing experts agree that Facebook plays an important role in brand identity and business advertisement. So be creative, research the target market properly and select your audience wisely to get more out of a marketing campaign.